Furthermore I give my consent to receive information and newsletters via my email adress.
Netiquette / In Praxi – WHU Alumni Association / as of October 2008
With the usage of the In Praxi members portal, I hereby declare my consent to the following points:
1. I oblige to use the In Praxi members portal only in accordance with its proper purpose. This especially counts the following in:
– I will not give my access data to third persons.
– I will use the portal exclusively for my private purposes and will not pursue any commercial objectives with the usage.
– I will not make any copies of members' data in whatever form.
– I will not create copies of the portal and the information contained therein, even in extracts.
2. I oblige to conduct myself well within the In Praxi members portal. This especially counts the following in:
– I will not act unfairly towards other users by releasing personally offending content and such.
– I will identify myself with my name in the portal.
– I will not log on to the portal using another identity.
– I will not place discriminatory, obscene, illegal or such contents in the portal.
– I will not place any data that is infected by a virus or which could give this impression.
– Invitations to any kind of event can only be placed by the respective coordinators of the regional chapter or interest group.
– I will send e-mail to larger groups of members ("mass mailings") only after explicit permission by the In Praxi office team (exception: mailings to own class of graduation).
– Mailings to the own regional chapter must be accepted by the respective coordinator.
3. I acknowledge that In Praxi is not liable for damages that could arise due to the usage of the system.
4. I acknowledge that there is no guarantee on the availability of the services or their functional efficiency.
5. I hereby declare my consent to the statistic analysis of my log data for evaluation purposes regarding the portal functionality.
6. I acknowledge the right of the administration to remove questionable content from the portal and block users who go against the netiquette.
7. I acknowledge that the user is responsible for all data/content that has been put in the portal. In Praxi is not liable for their technical quality or their content.
8. Breaking these rules will lead to statutory sanctions (up to possible expulsion from In Praxi).
By sending this application you revocably allow us to use and process your data according to the usual practice of the association.
In Praxi e.V.
Registered as a non-profit organization under German law
Register: Amtsgericht Koblenz VR 3228
Board: Dr. Marco Vietor , Christian Schilling, Markus Scheibe
By submitting this form, you request to apply for membership of In Praxi e.V. and acknowledge that you fulfill and adhere to the membership requirements as specified by the articles of association of In Praxi.
You acknowledge that you will support the association in fulfilling its intended purpose as specified in its articles of association.
You declare that you have read and understood the netiquette of In Praxi and that you are aware of the rules prescribing the use of the In Praxi members portal.
You are aware that violating these rules can result in the termination of your membership.
You agree that your personal data will be saved, recorded and published i.a. in the In Praxi electronic membership database and annual directory.
In Praxi will not give or sell my personal data to any third party.
You agree, that In Praxi can make a request concerning the accuracy of the information you have provided about your WHU degree.